How is Aston University's Online Business and Management Program Different?
- Relevant curriculum - Our online business degree curriculum is designed in collaboration with business leaders and academics with international industry experience.
- Affordable - Our program is more affordable than other similar business programs offered for international students.
- Hands-on learning - Work on real-life projects to strategize, solve problems and gain relevant industry experience.
- Prepare to lead - The masters degree in business management will prepare you to be an effective leader with an in-depth insight into how international business and global economy works.
- Make connections - As a student of our business management degree online, you will make lasting connections with Aston alumni and industry stalwarts.
International students must meet English language requirements. You may be eligible for an English proficiency waiver. Contact us for further information on how you can take advantage of our waiver policy.
Masters in Business and Management Fast Facts
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) - The duration of your course is dependent on your previous education levels and your work. This could reduce the number of subjects you study to gain your masters degree. Call our Enrollment team to discuss your options.
- 100 percent online and flexible - Our courses are delivered 100 percent online, on any device. Maintain work, family, and other commitments without the hassle of a fixed timetable.
- Success coaching and support - You will receive individualized support from a Student Support Advisor.
Masters in Business and Management Curriculum
Aston University’s online business and management program gives you the opportunity to choose a particular pathway from a number of options to tailor your degree to your professional needs. Pathways include:
- Global Business
- Organizational Development
Masters in Business and Management Courses
The aim of this module is to introduce the main concepts and thought processes in strategic management to enable students to analyze complex situations and make appropriate strategic recommendations.
The Economic Environment of Business
This module introduces students to fundamental concepts in economics to help them develop an economic perspective on business decision-making in a wide range of contexts and applications.
The module aims to provide students with an understanding of the role of operations management and how it contributes to business competitiveness.
Accounting for Non-financial Managers
The module aims to enable students to understand and interpret a range of financial statements and other financial information organizational stakeholders use to aid decision-making in relation to the allocation of capital.
This module aims to help students develop the skills and competencies necessary to critically analyze organizational marketing options.
The module aims to introduce students to human behavior in organizations and discuss organizational processes from the perspectives of individuals and organisations, as well as from different theoretical perspectives.
Request more information
Meet Our MSc Business & Management Program Suite
Aston’s fully online MSc Business & Management suite offers programs specialised to your professional ambition and goals. Not sure if this program is right for you? Learn more about other programs in this suite.